Will the supercharged BBL replace the Brazilian butt lift?
The supercharged BBL procedure is an advanced and modified version of the Brazilian butt lift (BBL) procedure. In recent years, there has been considerable buzz about whether the supercharged BBL will replace the standard Brazilian butt lift. But that concern isn’t valid. There’s enough space for both procedures to exist together. Below, we describe the differences between the supercharged BBL and standard BBL procedure and provide the reasons why the Brazilian butt lift procedure isn’t going anywhere.
Supercharged BBL vs. Standard BBL
The standard BBL procedure involves transferring fat cells from one part of your body to the buttocks. The BBL surgeon harvests excess fat cells from various parts of the body, such as the abdomen, back, thighs, hips, and arms, via liposuction. The harvested fat cells are suctioned into airtight containers, purified, and then injected into targeted areas of the buttocks. As such, the standard BBL procedure enhances the volume of your buttocks using natural fat cells.
The supercharged BBL also uses natural fat cells to augment your buttocks. But it also goes one step beyond the standard BBL procedure. In addition to transferring excess fat cells to the buttocks, the supercharged BBL relies on butt implants. The BBL surgeon places cohesive silicone butt implants underneath the gluteal muscles to enhance the volume of the buttocks. This procedure ensures dramatic and superior results. If you want more dramatic results than a standard BBL procedure, the supercharged BBL is for you.
Unique Advantages of the BBL Procedure
The supercharged BBL procedure offers more dramatic results than a standard BBL procedure. But even so, the Brazilian butt lift procedure isn’t going away because of its unique advantages.
- Completely Natural: The standard Brazilian butt lift procedure is performed using natural fat cells harvested from your body. It’s an autologous and natural procedure, so the results also look completely natural. Some individuals prefer natural procedures that don’t involve inserting implants into the body. If you want to avoid butt implants, the Brazilian butt lift is the ideal choice for you.
- Safer Procedure: The standard Brazilian butt lift is generally considered to be safer than the supercharged BBL procedure. Since the supercharged BBL procedure adds butt implants into the equation, it also carries the risk of implant complications, ruptured implants, and rejection. Meanwhile, the Brazilian butt lift is safer because your body doesn’t develop negative reactions to your natural fat cells.
Unique Advantages of the Supercharged BBL Procedure
The supercharged BBL procedure is generally recommended in situations when the standard BBL results aren’t enough. The following are unique indications for the supercharged BBL.
- BBL on Small Frame: The standard Brazilian butt lift relies on harvesting excess fat cells from another part of the body. That’s why skinny girl BBL results are usually inadequate. If you have a small frame or are extremely skinny, you may not have excess fat cells to donate to the buttocks. In that situation, you may need a supercharged BBL procedure.
- Insufficient BBL Results: The standard BBL procedure uses your natural fat cells to augment the volume of the buttocks. But your plastic surgeon must transfer an excess of fat cells to the buttocks to account for possible resorption during the recovery process. If the final results are deemed to be inadequate, you may benefit from a supercharged BBL.
What’s the Verdict?
Based on the aforementioned information, it’s clear that both the standard BBL surgery and the supercharged BBL procedure offer distinct advantages. The standard BBL should be the primary consideration for most patients, but the supercharged BBL procedure can be used for patients who may need a dramatic boost. The supercharged BBL procedure can offer additional results, but it’s not going to replace the Brazilian butt lift procedure.
What are the steps of a buttock enhancement procedure?
The specific details of the buttock enhancement procedure vary from one individual to the next. Your procedure’s steps will depend on the targeted donor sites, your goals and condition, whether you’re opting for a supercharged BBL or a standard BBL, and other factors. However, the following are some of the steps of a buttock enhancement procedure:
- Anesthesia: You receive general anesthesia, which puts you to sleep.
- Liposuction: Excess fat cells are suctioned away from your donor sites.
- Purification: Extracted fat cells are purified to remove the blood, dead cells, and impurities.
- Fat Grafting: The fat cells are injected into your buttocks using a cannula.
- Butt Implants: Silicone butt implants are placed under the gluteal muscles.
How long will my beautiful new shape last?
The supercharged BBL is a permanent procedure, so you can enjoy your new shape for decades to come. If you opt for a standard BBL procedure, you should be aware that some of the transferred fat cells will be reabsorbed by your body within a few months, so the volume of your buttocks will recede a little after a few months. But the surgeon will adjust for that resorption during your BBL surgery.
Schedule an appointment for the supercharged BBL procedure in Marbella
Cirumed Clinic is a luxurious plastic surgery clinic led by highly-skilled and board-certified plastic surgeons. Dr. Aslani’s supercharged BBL procedure allows you to achieve dramatic improvements in the shape and volume of your buttocks. We ensure naturalized results that conform to your anatomy and goals. Please schedule an appointment for the supercharged BBL procedure in Marbella.