The most obvious signs of the passage of time are sagging skin, expression lines and wrinkles. However, surgery is not needed to soften and correct them. Morpheus8 treatment is one of the big advances in aesthetic medicine. It rejuvenates the areas treated by combining radiofrequency and microneedling with the aim of stimulating collagen production.
Not all aesthetic medicine centres offer their patients this treatment, only the most advanced can. Cirumed Clinic, always at the forefront in offering the most innovative treatments, is one of them.
What is Morpheus8 treatment
Fractional radiofrequency consists of using high-frequency electromagnetic waves. It heats up the skin up to a certain depth of the dermis and activates the elastin and collagen production process. But that’s not all it does: it also tightens and shapes the fat to achieve a more defined contour.
Microneedling, on the other hand, consists of opening small channels in the skin with microneedles to apply substances such as hyaluronic acid or botox. In Morpheus8 treatment, these microchannels help the waves reach deeper layers of the skin. This way, you get the more satisfactory results than if both techniques were done separately.
Morpheus8 treatment is most commonly used on the face, neck and double chin in order to give you a younger look and a smoother, more luminous face. It’s not only used in those areas, it can also be used to treat larger areas of the body, such as the arms and legs, abdomen, thighs and breasts.
It takes a few days before you can notice the effects of this treatment, as the body needs time to begin producing collagen and for it to fill in and pump up the skin’s volume. There are many benefits to Morpheus8 treatment:
- It softens wrinkles and expression lines and tightens the skin.
- It improves the skin’s texture and adds softness, shine and luminosity to your face.
- It reduces the appearance of skin spots, small scars, acne marks and stretch marks.
- It’s a minimally invasive technique and no anaesthesia is needed, although it may be applied topically so the patient is more comfortable.
- It’s highly precise in the areas you want to improve the look of.
- There are no changes in the patient’s daily life and no recovery period is necessary.
Cirumed Clinic: your aesthetic medicine centre on the Costa del Sol
In recent years, the Costa del Sol has become one of the epicentres of aesthetic medicine worldwide. In one of the coast’s most famous towns, Marbella, you can find Cirumed Clinic, a specialised clinic that is a leader in the sector for many reasons:
- A highly qualified medical team with extensive experience in plastic surgery and aesthetic medicine. The team is led by Dr Alexander Aslani, recognised as the best plastic surgeon in Spain in 2016.
- A state-of-the-art clinic with the latest medical advances and everything needed to offer each patient comprehensive, personalised care.
- As in the case of Morpheus8, we offer the most innovative aesthetic medicine treatments with the best proven results. Our specialists adapt these treatments to each patient’s specific case.
These factors have made Cirumed Clinic one of the top aesthetic medicine clinics in Spain. If you want to look younger and show off a more defined, smoother, luminous face, book your appointment now. Everyone will notice the difference and you’ll feel much better.