Nowadays, thanks to scientific research and technological advances, it is possible to eliminate body fat without needing to resort to surgery. The principle that the CoolSculpting procedure is based on is as natural as it is cold. To be precise, it’s a technique that has been proven effective which consists of freezing subcutaneous fat cells.
The fact that it doesn’t involve any incisions or anaesthesia and doesn’t require any postoperative measures are big advantages for patients. But there’s more. The CoolSculpting procedure helps eliminate that persistent fat that doesn’t seem to shift despite diet and exercise. What’s more, the results are natural and long-lasting.
How does the CoolSculpting procedure work?
Although it seems like a simple procedure, a lot of research has gone into its development to ensure it is absolutely safe for patients and with results are fully satisfying. How does it work?
The first step is to conduct a detailed study of each patient. This is essential for two reasons. First, because although it is a safe procedure, it is contraindicated in people with certain diseases. And second, when it is an option, the areas to be treated must be precisely defined.
Once the study is completed, the CoolSculpting technology is able to zero in on fat cells and apply controlled cold. What does this mean? This means that the cold is only targeted toward the adipocytes you want to eliminate. They are frozen, crystallise, and die.
Over the following weeks, the body will respond by eliminating the fat cells naturally and definitively through the lymphatic system.
One of the most noteworthy aspects of the CoolSculpting procedure is that it can be used on very different areas of the body that have localised fat:
- Under the chin.
The treatment is adapted to each patient, that is, it’s personalised. What’s more, it’s possible to treat more than one area where fat accumulates in a single session. And if it’s necessary to schedule more than one session to obtain the desired results, you only have to wait a few weeks to do so.
Reasons to choose the CoolSculpting procedure
Still have questions about whether this treatment is for you? Consider everything it offers and the differences with other aesthetic medicine treatments:
- It’s not a surgical or invasive treatment. There are no incisions or need for anaesthesia. There is also no scarring and the risk of side effects is much lower than with other treatments.
- Discomfort during the procedure and after the treatment is minimal. Apart from a feeling of cold, you may experience tingling, cramps, or numbness, but these will disappear shortly.
- It doesn’t require any recovery time and, in most cases, your daily activities are not affected. Only minimal follow-up measures are necessary: comfortable clothes, staying well hydrated, and following an active lifestyle.
- The results are completely natural, given that it simply stimulates the body to eliminate fat cells.
- And on top of a natural look, the results are long-lasting. It is difficult for the eliminated fat to return, so long as you maintain a healthy lifestyle.
However, it’s important to remember that the results are not immediate. They may take a few weeks to appear. However, when they do, the level of satisfaction is very high.
Only trust expert professionals
Although the CoolSculpting procedure is completely safe, as with any medical procedure, you should only trust expert professionals. In fact, the CoolSculpting procedure is authorised by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and has been used for years with excellent results. However, the best advice is to only trust your care to accredited professionals.
Successfully performing the CoolSculpting procedure requires advanced training experience, and the appropriate tools. Only specialised physicians and clinics can offer you assurances.
At Cirumed Clinic, we have the best professionals and medical teams for performing this procedure. If you want to shape your figure without resorting to surgery, book an appointment now. It’s the first step to changing your life and feeling happy with your body.