Composite breast augmentation (also called “Supercharged” or “LipoImplant” Augmentation) allows us to take breast augmentation with implants to a new level of perfection.
Supercharged Composite (“LipoImplant “) breast augmentation is ideal for women who:
- Want a completely customized breast augmentation procedure
- Desire maximum cleavage and fullness in the upper breast
- Do not have enough breast tissue to cover implants
- Have uneven, narrow, or tuberous breasts
- Have breasts that have shrunk since your breast augmentation procedure
- Have an additional “problem zone” of localized subcutaneous fat that they would be happy to get rid off
No. In composite breast augmentation ,the breast is injected with very fine cannulas into the plane between breast tissue and skin.
It is easy for any routined radiologist to differentiate between injected fat and changes in the breast tissue.