DATA PROTECTION POLICY
INFORMATION ABOUT PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
|RESPONSIBLE||Cirumed Clinic S.L.|
|PURPOSES||Manage enqueries which users can send via the web form|
|LEGITIMATION||Consent given by the interested party when sending the query or suggestion|
|RECIPIENTS||Data provided will not be shared with third parties, except for legal obligation|
|RIGHTS||Access, rectification, cancellation, limitation of the treatment and portability of the data in the cases and with the scope established by the applicable regulations at all times|
|ADDITIONAL INFORMATION||You can find more information about the data protection policy of Cirumed Clinic in the section “Data protection policy of Cirumed Clinic, S.L.”|
DATA PROTECTION POLICY OF CIRUMED CLINIC, S.L.
Legal notice of data protection
- Responsible for the processing of personal data
The person responsible for the processing of your personal data is Cirumed Clinic, S.L., with CIF B92890672. The contact details of the person responsible are the following:
- Postal address: Cirumed Clinic, Edificio Panorama, planta baja, local 2B y 2C, carretera de Cádiz, km 184, 29603 Marbella (Spain)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Purpose of the processing of personal data
The data of the users will be processed to manage the queries that can be made through the web form.
Period of conservation of personal data
The personal data of the users will be kept for as long as they are necessary for management of the queries. Once they are no longer necessary for this purpose, the data will be blocked during the period in which they may be necessary for the use or defense against administrative or judicial actions and may only be unblocked and treated again for this reason. After this period, the data will be definitively erased.
- Recipients of personal data
Your personal data may be transferred to Administrations, Authorities and Public Organizations, including Courts and Tribunals, when required by the established regulations.
The providers of services that Cirumed Clinic, S.L. may hire or contract may also have access to your personal data.
- Legitimation for data treatment
The treatments that are carried out to manage the queries made, will have as legal basis the user’s consent when sending the query and accept this legal notice of data protection.
- Security measures
Cirumed Clinic, S.L., with the aim of making its Data Protection Policy effective, has adopted the necessary technical and organizational security measures to avoid the alteration, loss, misuse, unauthorized access/treatment or theft of the same, taking into account the state of technology.
- Rights of the interested party in relation to the processing of their personal data
You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, limitation of the processing and portability of the data in the cases and within the scope established by the applicable regulations at all times.
You also have the right to withdraw consent at any time.
To exercise this rights, you may contact Cirumed Clinic, S.L., by any of the following means:
- Postal mail, enclosing a photocopy of your ID, passport or any other identification document, and request in which the request is made to: Cirumes Clinic, S.L., Edificio Panorama, planta baja, local 2B y 2C, carretera de Cádiz, km 184, 29603 Marbella (Spain).
- Email to the address email@example.com with the following information: name and surname of the interested party, address for the purposes of notifications, photocopy ID, passport or any other identification document, and request that is specified and clear.
You are also informed of your right to file any claim that you consider appropriate with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.